Sunday, August 5, 2007

Work, work, work, work, work

I've been considering starting another blog for a few days, and today while writing the notes for the podcast that my sister and I publish, I decided, what the heck, I"ll do it. I'll need a safe place to go when I get frustrated and grumpy, anyway.

The name of the blog came to me this morning. My other blog is Bay's Travel Blog. I started it on assignment from a scrapbooking magazine 'way back in December, 2004. I spent four or five feverish days trying to figure out how to blog, calling my sister and crying. I already had trip reports that I could post -- and goodness knows I had tons of pictures. I had to get the whole designed, written, set up and posted before I could make a layout to send to the magazine. They did a screen capture of my blog, and voila -- Bay's Travel Blog was born.

It morphed quickly into a normal blog, though. I really don't travel enough to maintain a good travel blog.

So with a name like Bay's Travel Blog preceding, I thought it was pure genius to name this one Bay's Travail Blog. I expect that quitting smoking will be work. And goodness knows I'm suffering because of it. I like smoking. And I love smokers. And I wouldn't be quitting, except that it has gotten too expensive to keep smoking. I want to use that money for more fun things.

But I'll get to that later. For now, welcome to Bay's Travail Blog. If you came here for info about Chantix, I'll be posting more about it soon.

Cross my heart and hope to die.

No comments: